Kinetic response of haemopoietic cell lineages to growth factors in vivo: their relationship to the microarchitecture of the tissue and its microenvironment.
AuthorsLord, Brian I
AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Haematology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationKinetic response of haemopoietic cell lineages to growth factors in vivo: their relationship to the microarchitecture of the tissue and its microenvironment. 1990, 352:391-407 Prog Clin Biol Res
JournalProgress in Clinical and Biological Research
- Recent advances in the biology of human hematopoietic growth factors.
- Authors: Coulombel L
- Issue date: 1989
- Growth factors controlling the development of hemopoietic cells.
- Authors: Lee F
- Issue date: 1990
- Effect of recombinant granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor on murine thrombocytopoiesis in vitro and in vivo.
- Authors: Ishibashi T, Kimura H, Shikama Y, Uchida T, Kariyone S, Maruyama Y
- Issue date: 1990 Apr 1
- Recombinant human granulocyte-colony stimulating factor: in vitro and in vivo effects on myelopoiesis.
- Authors: Welte K, Bonilla MA, Gabrilove JL, Gillio AP, Potter GK, Moore MA, O'Reilly RJ, Boone TC, Souza LM
- Issue date: 1987
- [GM-CSF: target cells and their response kinetics].
- Authors: Aglietta M, Piacibello W, Aprá F, Stacchini A, Sanavio F, Monzeglio C, Mossetti C, Bussolino F, Gavosto G
- Issue date: 1989 Oct