Vectors with multiple insertion sites for expression of cloned genes by T7 RNA polymerase: expression of a peptide from EBV thymidine kinase (TK).
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Withington, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationVectors with multiple insertion sites for expression of cloned genes by T7 RNA polymerase: expression of a peptide from EBV thymidine kinase (TK). 1990, 18 (4):1082 Nucleic Acids Res.
JournalNucleic Acids Research
- Use of T7 RNA polymerase to direct expression of cloned genes.
- Authors: Studier FW, Rosenberg AH, Dunn JJ, Dubendorff JW
- Issue date: 1990
- Creation of a T7 autogene. Cloning and expression of the gene for bacteriophage T7 RNA polymerase under control of its cognate promoter.
- Authors: Dubendorff JW, Studier FW
- Issue date: 1991 May 5
- RNA synthesis: strategies for the use of bacteriophage RNA polymerases.
- Authors: Krupp G
- Issue date: 1988 Dec 10
- A two-component T7 system for the overexpression of genes in Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
- Authors: Brunschwig E, Darzins A
- Issue date: 1992 Feb 1
- Expression and characterization of the thymidine kinase gene of African swine fever virus.
- Authors: Martin Hernandez AM, Tabares E
- Issue date: 1991 Feb