AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationClinical study of eight cases of carcinoid tumour. 1990, 44 (11):467-8 Br J Clin Pract
JournalThe British Journal of Clinical Practice
- [5 cases of carcinoid tumor].
- Authors: Zajac S, Szmidt J, Frunze S, Nielubowicz J
- Issue date: 1985 May 15
- [Carcinoid of the ileocecal junction with symptoms of acute abdomen].
- Authors: Simánek V, Sebor J Jr, Treska V, Boudová L, Kozeluhová J
- Issue date: 2001 Jun
- Synchronous carcinoid tumour of the small intestine and appendix in the same patient.
- Authors: Erbil Y, Barbaros U, Kapran Y, Yanik BT, Bozbora A, Ozarmağan S
- Issue date: 2007 Mar
- Malignant ileocaecal serotonin-producing carcinoid tumours: the presence of a solid growth pattern and/or Ki67 index above 1% identifies patients with a poorer prognosis.
- Authors: Cunningham JL, Grimelius L, Sundin A, Agarwal S, Janson ET
- Issue date: 2007
- Recurrent massive lower gastrointestinal bleeding from carcinoid tumor of the ileum.
- Authors: Mogadam M, Katzen BT, Brown JG
- Issue date: 1981 Jul