The role of haemopoietic growth factors in the treatment of cancer: perspectives and future prospects.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital and Paterson Institute, Manchester University.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe role of haemopoietic growth factors in the treatment of cancer: perspectives and future prospects. 1990, 9 (1):213-31 Cancer Surv.
- Haematopoietic growth factors and cancer therapy.
- Authors: Sheridan WP, Fox RM
- Issue date: 1993 Apr 19
- Ex vivo expansion of enriched peripheral blood CD34+ progenitor cells by stem cell factor, interleukin-1 beta (IL-1 beta), IL-6, IL-3, interferon-gamma, and erythropoietin.
- Authors: Brugger W, Möcklin W, Heimfeld S, Berenson RJ, Mertelsmann R, Kanz L
- Issue date: 1993 May 15
- The role of hematopoietic growth factors in the treatment of cancer and leukemias.
- Authors: Büchner T
- Issue date: 1994
- Current and future use of hematopoietic growth factors in cancer medicine.
- Authors: Mughal TI
- Issue date: 2004 Sep
- The effect of in vivo administration of recombinant methionyl human stem cell factor on the number of human marrow hematopoietic stem cells.
- Authors: Tong J, Gordon MS, Srour EF, Cooper RJ, Orazi A, McNiece I, Hoffman R
- Issue date: 1993