AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCytoreductive surgery for ovarian carcinoma. 1990, 77 (5):481-2 Br J Surg
JournalThe British Journal of Surgery
- Cytoreductive surgery followed by chemotherapy versus chemotherapy alone for recurrent platinum-sensitive epithelial ovarian cancer (SOCceR trial): a multicenter randomised controlled study.
- Authors: van de Laar R, Zusterzeel PL, Van Gorp T, Buist MR, van Driel WJ, Gaarenstroom KN, Arts HJ, van Huisseling JC, Hermans RH, Pijnenborg JM, Schutter EM, Pelikan HM, Vollebergh JH, Engelen MJ, Inthout J, Kruitwagen RF, Massuger LF
- Issue date: 2014 Jan 14
- [Clinical observation of partial pancreatectomy as part of primary cytoreductive surgery in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer].
- Authors: Xiang LB, Tu YX, He TC, Pei X, Shen XX, Yang WT, Wu XH, Yang HJ
- Issue date: 2016 May 25
- A collaborative surgical approach to upper and lower abdominal cytoreductive surgery in ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Eng OS, Raoof M, Blakely AM, Yu X, Lee SJ, Han ES, Wakabayashi MT, Yuh B, Lee B, Dellinger TH
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Surgical staging and cytoreductive surgery of epithelial ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Hoskins WJ
- Issue date: 1993 Feb 15
- Is complete cytoreductive surgery feasible in this patient with ovarian cancer?
- Authors: Dessapt AL, Huchon C, Ngo C, Bats AS, Bensaid C, Lecuru F
- Issue date: 2016 Sep