Germline mutations in the p53 tumour suppressor gene: scientific, clinical and ethical challenges.
CitationGermline mutations in the p53 tumour suppressor gene: scientific, clinical and ethical challenges. 1992, 66 (3):424-6 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- A germ line mutation in exon 5 of the p53 gene in an extended cancer family.
- Authors: Law JC, Strong LC, Chidambaram A, Ferrell RE
- Issue date: 1991 Dec 1
- Prevalence and diversity of constitutional mutations in the p53 gene among 21 Li-Fraumeni families.
- Authors: Birch JM, Hartley AL, Tricker KJ, Prosser J, Condie A, Kelsey AM, Harris M, Jones PH, Binchy A, Crowther D
- Issue date: 1994 Mar 1
- [Li-Fraumeni syndrome].
- Authors: Frebourg T
- Issue date: 1997 Jul
- p53 Germline mutation in a patient with Li-Fraumeni Syndrome and three metachronous malignancies.
- Authors: Pötzsch C, Voigtländer T, Lübbert M
- Issue date: 2002 Aug
- Germ-line p53 mutations in 15 families with Li-Fraumeni syndrome.
- Authors: Frebourg T, Barbier N, Yan YX, Garber JE, Dreyfus M, Fraumeni J Jr, Li FP, Friend SH
- Issue date: 1995 Mar