Germline mutations in the p53 tumour suppressor gene: scientific, clinical and ethical challenges.
CitationGermline mutations in the p53 tumour suppressor gene: scientific, clinical and ethical challenges. 1992, 66 (3):424-6 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- A germ line mutation in exon 5 of the p53 gene in an extended cancer family.
- Authors: Law JC, Strong LC, Chidambaram A, Ferrell RE
- Issue date: 1991 Dec 1
- Prevalence and diversity of constitutional mutations in the p53 gene among 21 Li-Fraumeni families.
- Authors: Birch JM, Hartley AL, Tricker KJ, Prosser J, Condie A, Kelsey AM, Harris M, Jones PH, Binchy A, Crowther D
- Issue date: 1994 Mar 1
- Testing for germ line p53 mutations in cancer families.
- Authors: Li FP, Correa P, Fraumeni JF Jr
- Issue date: 1991 Nov-Dec
- [Li-Fraumeni syndrome].
- Authors: Frebourg T
- Issue date: 1997 Jul
- p53 germline mutations in Li-Fraumeni syndrome.
- Authors: Santibáñez-Koref MF, Birch JM, Hartley AL, Jones PH, Craft AW, Eden T, Crowther D, Kelsey AM, Harris M
- Issue date: 1991 Dec 14