PCR for the detection of genital human papillomavirus infection: a mixed blessing.
AffiliationDepartment of Cancer Studies, University of Birmingham Medical School, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPCR for the detection of genital human papillomavirus infection: a mixed blessing. 1992, 24 (3):215-9 Ann Med
JournalAnnals of Medicine
- Detection of human papillomavirus in cervical scrapes by the polymerase chain reaction in relation to cytology: possible implications for cervical cancer screening.
- Authors: Meijer CJ, van den Brule AJ, Snijders PJ, Helmerhorst T, Kenemans P, Walboomers JM
- Issue date: 1992
- Detection of human papillomavirus on Papanicolaou-stained cervical smears using indirect in situ polymerase chain reaction hybridization.
- Authors: Manavi M, Bauer M, Pischinger K, Czerwenka K
- Issue date: 2001 Mar
- Use of the polymerase chain reaction to study the relationship between human papillomavirus infections and cervical cancer.
- Authors: Melchers WJ, Claas HC, Quint WG
- Issue date: 1991 Sep
- HPV testing for cervical neoplasia.
- Authors: Carozzi F, Confortini M, Cecchini S, Ciatto S
- Issue date: 2001 Jul-Aug
- Detecting every genital papilloma virus infection: what does it mean?
- Authors: Crum CP
- Issue date: 1998 Dec