PCR for the detection of genital human papillomavirus infection: a mixed blessing.
AffiliationDepartment of Cancer Studies, University of Birmingham Medical School, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPCR for the detection of genital human papillomavirus infection: a mixed blessing. 1992, 24 (3):215-9 Ann Med
JournalAnnals of Medicine
- Presence of human papillomavirus infection of the uterine cervix as determined by different detection methods in a low-risk community-based population.
- Authors: Zazove P, Reed BD, Gregoire L, Gorenflo DW, Lancaster WD, Ruffin MT 4th, Hruszczyk J
- Issue date: 1993 Dec
- Detection of human papillomavirus in cervical scrapes by the polymerase chain reaction in relation to cytology: possible implications for cervical cancer screening.
- Authors: Meijer CJ, van den Brule AJ, Snijders PJ, Helmerhorst T, Kenemans P, Walboomers JM
- Issue date: 1992
- Comparison of HPV detection in parallel biopsies and cervical scrapes by PCR.
- Authors: Ask E, Jenkins A, Kaern J, Trope C, Kristiansen BE
- Issue date: 1992 Aug
- HPV testing for cervical neoplasia.
- Authors: Carozzi F, Confortini M, Cecchini S, Ciatto S
- Issue date: 2001 Jul-Aug
- Chlamydia trachomatis and human papillomavirus infection in Indian women with sexually transmitted diseases and cervical precancerous and cancerous lesions.
- Authors: Gopalkrishna V, Aggarwal N, Malhotra VL, Koranne RV, Mohan VP, Mittal A, Das BC
- Issue date: 2000 Feb