AffiliationChristie Hospital, Withington, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPelvic radiation disease. 1992, 45 (1):4-12 Clin Radiol
- Imaging findings after radiotherapy to the pelvis.
- Authors: Iyer RB, Jhingran A, Sawaf H, Libshitz HI
- Issue date: 2001 Nov
- Low acute gastrointestinal and genitourinary toxicities in whole pelvic irradiation of prostate cancer.
- Authors: Liu L, Glicksman AS, Coachman N, Kuten A
- Issue date: 1997 Apr 1
- Surgical management of radiation injury of the small and large intestine.
- Authors: Deveney CW, Lewis FR Jr, Schrock TR
- Issue date: 1976 Jan-Feb
- The example of gastrointestinal damage induced by ionising radiation: are there accessible markers?
- Authors: Griffiths NM
- Issue date: 2001 May
- Complications following radiotherapy in gynaecological carcinoma. Comparison between X-ray and megavoltage therapy.
- Authors: Punnonen R, Grönroos M, Rauramo L, Voutilainen A, Aho AJ, Hartikainen P
- Issue date: 1976