Radiotherapy in the management of unresectable locally advanced pancreatic cancer: a survey of the current UK practice of clinical oncologists.
AffiliationUniversity of Manchester Academic Radiation Oncology, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA survey was conducted by the Academic Clinical Oncology and Radiobiology Research Network (ACORRN) to evaluate current radiotherapy practice and to inform future research needs in patients with locally advanced pancreatic cancer. A clear need for a co-ordinated multicentre approach, given the limited number of patients who may qualify for such UK trials, was identified. Such trials should incorporate evidence-based treatment protocols and appropriate quality assurance procedures to ensure delivery of the highest standards of radiation-based therapy within, and without, clinical trials.
CitationRadiotherapy in the management of unresectable locally advanced pancreatic cancer: a survey of the current UK practice of clinical oncologists. 2010, 22 (4):257-60 Clin Oncol
- Patterns of radiotherapy practice for pancreatic cancer: Results of the Gastrointestinal Radiation Oncology Study Group multi-institutional survey.
- Authors: Macchia G, Sainato A, Talamini R, Boz G, Bacigalupo A, Caravatta L, Fiore M, Friso ML, Fusco V, Lupattelli M, Mantello G, Mattiucci GC, Slim N, Sciacero P, Turri L, Valentini V, Morganti AG, Genovesi D
- Issue date: 2015 Jul
- Adjuvant! Online as a decision-making tool in early breast cancer--a UK national survey.
- Authors: Agarwal V, O'Neill P
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Oncologists' opinions towards recommending exercise to patients with cancer: a Canadian national survey.
- Authors: Jones LW, Courneya KS, Peddle C, Mackey JR
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- Radiotherapy and surgery for high-risk localized prostate cancer: a UK questionnaire survey of urologists and clinical oncologists.
- Authors: Gnanapragasam VJ, Persad R, Payne HA
- Issue date: 2012 Sep
- Treatment choices for patients with invasive lobular breast cancer: a doctor survey.
- Authors: Jacobs C, Ibrahim MF, Clemons M, Hutton B, Simos D, Caudrelier JM, Graham ID, Smith S, Addison C, Arnaout A
- Issue date: 2015 Aug