Sebaceous differentiation in a breast carcinoma with ductal, myoepithelial and squamous elements.
AffiliationDepartment of Histopathology, Christie Hospital National Health Service Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSebaceous differentiation in a breast carcinoma with ductal, myoepithelial and squamous elements. 1992, 21 (2):181-4 Histopathology
- An epithelial and spindle cell breast tumour of myoepithelial origin. An immunohistochemical and ultrastructural study.
- Authors: Enghardt MH, Hale JH
- Issue date: 1989
- Myoepithelial lesions of the breast. Myoepitheliosis, adenomyoepithelioma, and myoepithelial carcinoma.
- Authors: Tavassoli FA
- Issue date: 1991 Jun
- Squamous cell carcinoma in situ of the breast: a light microscopic and immunohistochemical study of a previously undescribed lesion.
- Authors: Hayes MM, Peterse JL, Yavuz E, Vischer GH, Eusebi V
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Poorly differentiated myoepithelial cell rich carcinoma of the breast.
- Authors: Damiani S, Riccioni L, Pasquinelli G, Eusebi V
- Issue date: 1997 Jun
- Clear cell mammary malignant myoepithelioma with abundant glycogens.
- Authors: Kuwabara H, Uda H
- Issue date: 1997 Aug