AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Hope Hospital, Salford.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationABC of colorectal diseases: Anal cancer. 1992, 305 (6846):169-71 BMJ
- Perianal mucinous adenocarcinoma and fistula-in-ano.
- Authors: Abramson DJ
- Issue date: 1986 Oct
- Clinical presentation of anal duct adenocarcinoma as benign anal stenosis.
- Authors: Justo-Alonso I, García-Nebreda M, Loinaz-Segurola C, Caso-Maestro Ó, Cambra-Molero F, Marcacuzco-Quinto AA, Casis-Herce B, Jiménez-Romero C
- Issue date: 2015 Mar
- Inflammatory and neoplastic diseases of the anal and perianal regions.
- Authors: Oh C
- Issue date: 1987 Apr-Jun
- [Anal carcinoma in Crohn disease].
- Authors: García Díaz E, Castro M, Romero Gómez M, Guerrero P, Romero A, Escribano L
- Issue date: 2000 Mar
- Anal cancer: progress on combined-modality and organ preservation.
- Authors: Chan E, Kachnic LA, Thomas CR Jr
- Issue date: 2009 Sep-Oct