AuthorsBrabant, Georg E
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, The Christie, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre Manchester, UK. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
Citation[Clinical relevance of new normative data for TSH] 2010, 152 (13):37-9 MMW Fortschr Med
JournalMMW Fortschritte der Medizin
- Prevalence of abnormal thyrotropin concentrations measured by a sensitive assay in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: Celani MF, Bonati ME, Stucci N
- Issue date: 1994
- Diseases of the thyroid gland.
- Authors: Evered D
- Issue date: 1974 Nov
- The dilemma of abnormal thyroid function tests--is thyroid disease present or not?
- Authors: Griffin JE
- Issue date: 1985 Feb
- [Subclinical thyroid disease].
- Authors: Stöckli R
- Issue date: 2007 Dec 19
- Evaluated reference intervals for serum free thyroxine and thyrotropin using the conventional outliner rejection test without regard to presence of thyroid antibodies and prevalence of thyroid dysfunction in Japanese subjects.
- Authors: Takeda K, Mishiba M, Sugiura H, Nakajima A, Kohama M, Hiramatsu S
- Issue date: 2009