AuthorsBrabant, Georg E
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, The Christie, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre Manchester, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
Citation[Clinical relevance of new normative data for TSH] 2010, 152 (13):37-9 MMW Fortschr Med
JournalMMW Fortschritte der Medizin
- Prevalence of abnormal thyrotropin concentrations measured by a sensitive assay in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Authors: Celani MF, Bonati ME, Stucci N
- Issue date: 1994
- Evaluated reference intervals for serum free thyroxine and thyrotropin using the conventional outliner rejection test without regard to presence of thyroid antibodies and prevalence of thyroid dysfunction in Japanese subjects.
- Authors: Takeda K, Mishiba M, Sugiura H, Nakajima A, Kohama M, Hiramatsu S
- Issue date: 2009
- [Superfluous thyroid diagnosis].
- Authors: Pickardt CR, Horn K
- Issue date: 1986 Sep
- [Dysthyroidism caused by amiodarone. Frequency and diagnosis].
- Authors: Simonin R
- Issue date: 1989 Oct
- [Subclinical thyroid disease].
- Authors: Stöckli R
- Issue date: 2007 Dec 19