Supraorbital neuroma masquerading as local recurrence from a previously excised microcystic adnexal carcinoma.
AffiliationDepartment of Plastic Surgery, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester M20 4BX, United Kingdom. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe present a case of a 53 year old gentleman with a previous history of a microcystic adnexal carcinoma in the supraorbital region who represented with pain and tenderness 3 years postoperatively. Although this was thought to represent local recurrence, it proved to be a supraorbital neuroma.
CitationSupraorbital neuroma masquerading as local recurrence from a previously excised microcystic adnexal carcinoma. 2010, 63 (3):e239-41 J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg
JournalJournal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Vulvar syringomas with deep extension: a potential histopathologic mimic of microcystic adnexal carcinoma.
- Authors: Kazakov DV, Bouda J Jr, Kacerovska D, Michal M
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Microcystic adnexal carcinoma: the first reported congenital case.
- Authors: Smart DR, Taintor AR, Kelly ME, Lyon VB, Segura A, Jensen JN, Drolet BA
- Issue date: 2011 Jan-Feb
- Sclerosing sweat duct carcinoma mimicking dermatofibroma.
- Authors: González-Güemes M, Yanguas I, Goday JJ, Lozano M, Soloeta R
- Issue date: 1998 Mar
- Microcystic adnexal carcinoma of the breast: a very rare breast skin tumor.
- Authors: Yavuzer R, Boyaci M, Sari A, Ataoğlu O
- Issue date: 2002 Nov
- Metastatic microcystic adnexal carcinoma: an autopsy case.
- Authors: Ohta M, Hiramoto M, Ohtsuka H
- Issue date: 2004 Jun