Modelling relative survival in the presence of incomplete data: a tutorial.
AffiliationCancer Research UK Cancer Survival Group, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationModelling relative survival in the presence of incomplete data: a tutorial 2009, 39 (1):118 International Journal of Epidemiology
JournalInternational Journal of Epidemiology
- Imputation of missing values of tumour stage in population-based cancer registration.
- Authors: Eisemann N, Waldmann A, Katalinic A
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 19
- What impact do assumptions about missing data have on conclusions? A practical sensitivity analysis for a cancer survival registry.
- Authors: Smuk M, Carpenter JR, Morris TP
- Issue date: 2017 Feb 6
- Comparison of methods for handling missing data on immunohistochemical markers in survival analysis of breast cancer.
- Authors: Ali AM, Dawson SJ, Blows FM, Provenzano E, Ellis IO, Baglietto L, Huntsman D, Caldas C, Pharoah PD
- Issue date: 2011 Feb 15
- Comparison of techniques for handling missing covariate data within prognostic modelling studies: a simulation study.
- Authors: Marshall A, Altman DG, Royston P, Holder RL
- Issue date: 2010 Jan 19
- Correcting bias due to missing stage data in the non-parametric estimation of stage-specific net survival for colorectal cancer using multiple imputation.
- Authors: Falcaro M, Carpenter JR
- Issue date: 2017 Jun