Heparan sulphate proteoglycans: molecular organisation of membrane--associated species and an approach to polysaccharide sequence analysis.
AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHeparan sulphate proteoglycans: molecular organisation of membrane--associated species and an approach to polysaccharide sequence analysis. 1992, 313:49-57 Adv. Exp. Med. Biol.
JournalAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Cell surface heparan sulfate proteoglycans.
- Authors: Yanagishita M, Hascall VC
- Issue date: 1992 May 15
- Heparan sulphate in the binding and activation of basic fibroblast growth factor.
- Authors: Gallagher JT, Turnbull JE
- Issue date: 1992 Dec
- Perlecan: the multidomain heparan sulphate proteoglycan of basement membrane and extracellular matrix.
- Authors: Murdoch AD, Iozzo RV
- Issue date: 1993
- The biology of perlecan: the multifaceted heparan sulphate proteoglycan of basement membranes and pericellular matrices.
- Authors: Iozzo RV, Cohen IR, Grässel S, Murdoch AD
- Issue date: 1994 Sep 15
- Structural differences between heparan sulphates of proteoglycan involved in the formation of basement membranes in vivo by Lewis-lung-carcinoma-derived cloned cells with different metastatic potentials.
- Authors: Nakanishi H, Oguri K, Yoshida K, Itano N, Takenaga K, Kazama T, Yoshida A, Okayama M
- Issue date: 1992 Nov 15