Progress with small bowel enterocyte culture and transplantation.
AffiliationDepartment of Surgery, Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, Dundee, Scotland.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationProgress with small bowel enterocyte culture and transplantation. 1992, 24 (3):1061-4 Transplant. Proc.
- [Morphologic features of the epithelium of the small and large intestine in cell culture].
- Authors: Shakhlamov VA, Grun'ko VA
- Issue date: 1986 Apr
- Small bowel transplantation: structural changes in absorption failure.
- Authors: Hernández M, Sánchez JJ, Jara J, del Castillo D
- Issue date: 1995 Aug
- Effect of intestinal location on harvesting and growth of isolated enterocytes.
- Authors: Santos MC, Thompson JS
- Issue date: 1994 Jun
- [Canalicular system of the enterocyte and its changes depending upon the functional state].
- Authors: Mosevich TN, Komissarchik IaIu, Ugolev AM
- Issue date: 1987
- Changes in intestinal mucosal protective function after small bowel transplantation.
- Authors: Yagi M, Masutani H, Tomita K, Hashimoto T, Shimizu K, Izumi R, Miyazaki I
- Issue date: 1992 Jun