Dimethanesulphonate esters in receptor mapping studies. 2. Antitumour activities of alkyl and alkoxy dimethanesulphonates substituted on a benzene nucleus.
AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Chemotherapy, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital Trust, Withington, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe antitumour activities of 15 novel aromatic dimethanesulphonate esters were studied. Several alkyl and alkoxy compounds have shown good antitumour activity whilst similar isomers have proved ineffective as antitumour agents. These differences in activity have been correlated with the length of the sidechain substituents and their relative flexibilities.
CitationDimethanesulphonate esters in receptor mapping studies. 2. Antitumour activities of alkyl and alkoxy dimethanesulphonates substituted on a benzene nucleus. 1992, 7 (3):263-75 Anticancer Drug Des.
JournalAnti-Cancer Drug Design
- Dimethanesulphonate esters in receptor mapping studies. 1. Benzene 1,2-, 1,3- and 1,4-diol, dimethanol and diethanol dimethanesulphonates and anti-tumour activity.
- Authors: Fox BW, Hadfield JA, O'Connor PM
- Issue date: 1991 May
- [Dependence of the antitumor activity of nitroso alkyl urea derivatives on their chemical structure].
- Authors: Sharashidze LK, Turkiia NG, Lagidze DR, Adamiia IK, Asatiani VV
- Issue date: 1989
- 3-methyl-2-(4-substituted phenyl)-4,5-dihydronaphtho[1,2-c]-pyrazoles: synthesis and in-vitro biological evaluation as antitumour agents.
- Authors: Al-Saadi MS, Rostom SA, Faidallah HM
- Issue date: 2008 Mar
- Structure-activity relationships of alkyl- and alkoxy-substituted 1,4-dihydroquinoxaline-2,3-diones: potent and systemically active antagonists for the glycine site of the NMDA receptor.
- Authors: Cai SX, Kher SM, Zhou ZL, Ilyin V, Espitia SA, Tran M, Hawkinson JE, Woodward RM, Weber E, Keana JF
- Issue date: 1997 Feb 28
- Synthesis and anti-HIV-1 activity of a series of 1-alkoxy-5-alkyl-6-(arylthio)uracils.
- Authors: Kim DK, Gam J, Kim YW, Lim J, Kim HT, Kim KH
- Issue date: 1997 Jul 18