The use of an intestinal epithelial cell line as a biological assay system of growth factor activity.
AffiliationCRC Dept. of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe use of an intestinal epithelial cell line as a biological assay system of growth factor activity. 1992, 20 (2):175S Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Regulation of rat proximal tubule epithelial cell growth by fibroblast growth factors, insulin-like growth factor-1 and transforming growth factor-beta, and analysis of fibroblast growth factors in rat kidney.
- Authors: Zhang GH, Ichimura T, Wallin A, Kan M, Stevens JL
- Issue date: 1991 Aug
- Epidermal and hepatocyte growth factors stimulate chemotaxis in an intestinal epithelial cell line.
- Authors: Polk DB, Tong W
- Issue date: 1999 Dec
- Growth factor regulation of proliferation in primary cultures of small intestinal epithelium.
- Authors: Booth C, Evans GS, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1995 Mar
- Effects of various growth factors on growth of a cloned human esophageal squamous cancer cell line in a protein-free medium.
- Authors: Oku K, Tanaka A, Yamanishi H, Nishizawa Y, Matsumoto K, Shiozaki H, Mori T
- Issue date: 1991 Jul-Aug
- Mitogenic responsiveness of caprine mammary epithelial cells to endocrine and cytokine factors.
- Authors: Pantschenko AG, Yang TJ
- Issue date: 1999 Apr