The use of an intestinal epithelial cell line as a biological assay system of growth factor activity.
AffiliationCRC Dept. of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe use of an intestinal epithelial cell line as a biological assay system of growth factor activity. 1992, 20 (2):175S Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Regulation of rat proximal tubule epithelial cell growth by fibroblast growth factors, insulin-like growth factor-1 and transforming growth factor-beta, and analysis of fibroblast growth factors in rat kidney.
- Authors: Zhang GH, Ichimura T, Wallin A, Kan M, Stevens JL
- Issue date: 1991 Aug
- Effects of various growth factors on growth of a cloned human esophageal squamous cancer cell line in a protein-free medium.
- Authors: Oku K, Tanaka A, Yamanishi H, Nishizawa Y, Matsumoto K, Shiozaki H, Mori T
- Issue date: 1991 Jul-Aug
- Feline ocular epithelial response to growth factors in vitro.
- Authors: Wong CJ, Peiffer RL, Oglesbee S, Osborne C
- Issue date: 1996 Dec
- Effects of transforming growth factor alpha and beta on rabbit gastric epithelial cell proliferation: a preliminary report.
- Authors: Nakajima N, Kuwayama H
- Issue date: 1993
- Stimulation and inhibition of proliferation in the small intestinal crypts of the mouse after in vivo administration of growth factors.
- Authors: Potten CS, Owen G, Hewitt D, Chadwick CA, Hendry H, Lord BI, Woolford LB
- Issue date: 1995 Jun