Current results with rhizoxin: the evaluation of a clinical and a basic scientist.
AuthorsFox, Brian W
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital & Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCurrent results with rhizoxin: the evaluation of a clinical and a basic scientist. 1992, 3 (9):707-9 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Preclinical and phase I studies with rhizoxin to apply a pharmacokinetically guided dose-escalation scheme.
- Authors: Graham MA, Bissett D, Setanoians A, Hamilton T, Kerr DJ, Henrar R, Kaye SB
- Issue date: 1992 Apr 1
- Phase I and pharmacokinetic study of rhizoxin.
- Authors: Bissett D, Graham MA, Setanoians A, Chadwick GA, Wilson P, Koier I, Henrar R, Schwartsmann G, Cassidy J, Kaye SB
- Issue date: 1992 May 15
- Studies on macrocyclic lactone antibiotics. XIII. Anti-tubulin activity and cytotoxicity of rhizoxin derivatives: synthesis of a photoaffinity derivative.
- Authors: Kato Y, Ogawa Y, Imada T, Iwasaki S, Shimazaki N, Kobayashi T, Komai T
- Issue date: 1991 Jan
- Preclinical antitumour activity and animal toxicology studies of rhizoxin, a novel tubulin-interacting agent.
- Authors: Hendriks HR, Plowman J, Berger DP, Paull KD, Fiebig HH, Fodstad O, Dreef-van der Meulen HC, Henrar RE, Pinedo HM, Schwartsmann G
- Issue date: 1992 Nov
- Rhizoxin, a macrocyclic lactone antibiotic, as a new antitumor agent against human and murine tumor cells and their vincristine-resistant sublines.
- Authors: Tsuruo T, Oh-hara T, Iida H, Tsukagoshi S, Sato Z, Matsuda I, Iwasaki S, Okuda S, Shimizu F, Sasagawa K
- Issue date: 1986 Jan