Proteoglycans: a regulatory role in the proliferation of intestinal epithelia.
AffiliationCRC Department of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute, Christie Hospital, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationProteoglycans: a regulatory role in the proliferation of intestinal epithelia. 1992, 20 (2):202S Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Heparin stimulates the proliferation of intestinal epithelial cells in primary culture.
- Authors: Flint N, Cove FL, Evans GS
- Issue date: 1994 Feb
- Proliferation and differentiation of fetal rat intestinal epithelial cells in primary serum-free culture.
- Authors: Fukamachi H
- Issue date: 1992 Oct
- [Effects of exogenous adenosine 5'-monophosphate on proliferation and apoptosis of small intestinal epithelial cells].
- Authors: Chen X, Wang R, Deng M, Ran X
- Issue date: 2001 May
- Growth factor regulation of proliferation in primary cultures of small intestinal epithelium.
- Authors: Booth C, Evans GS, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1995 Mar
- [Effect of heparin on proliferation of cultivated bovine lens epithelial cells].
- Authors: Knorr M, Wunderlich K, Steuhl KP, Thiel HJ, Dartsch PC
- Issue date: 1992 Aug