Proteoglycans: a regulatory role in the proliferation of intestinal epithelia.
AffiliationCRC Department of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute, Christie Hospital, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationProteoglycans: a regulatory role in the proliferation of intestinal epithelia. 1992, 20 (2):202S Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Heparin stimulates the proliferation of intestinal epithelial cells in primary culture.
- Authors: Flint N, Cove FL, Evans GS
- Issue date: 1994 Feb
- [Effects of exogenous adenosine 5'-monophosphate on proliferation and apoptosis of small intestinal epithelial cells].
- Authors: Chen X, Wang R, Deng M, Ran X
- Issue date: 2001 May
- A potent stimulator of small intestinal cell proliferation extracted by simple diffusion from intact irradiated intestine: in vitro studies.
- Authors: Potten CS, Booth C, Chadwick CA, Evans GS
- Issue date: 1994
- Cell proliferation studies in the intestinal epithelium of the rat. I. Determination of the kinetic parameters.
- Authors: Cairnie AB, Lamerton LF, Steel GG
- Issue date: 1965 Sep
- Control of epithelial cell proliferation in the small intestinal crypt.
- Authors: Tutton PJ
- Issue date: 1973 May