Expression of cytokeratins in epithelial cells isolated from the crypt and villus of the small intestine.
AffiliationCancer Research Department of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute, Christie Hospital, Withington, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationExpression of cytokeratins in epithelial cells isolated from the crypt and villus of the small intestine. 1992, 20 (2):203S Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Cytokeratin expression in epithelial cells isolated from the crypt and villus regions of the rodent small intestine.
- Authors: Flint N, Pemberton PW, Lobley RW, Evans GS
- Issue date: 1994 Jan
- A low-temperature method for the isolation of small-intestinal epithelium along the crypt-villus axis.
- Authors: Flint N, Cove FL, Evans GS
- Issue date: 1991 Dec 1
- A microelectrode study of responses to secretagogues by epithelial cells on villus and crypt of rat small intestine.
- Authors: Stewart CP, Turnberg LA
- Issue date: 1989 Sep
- Diversity of cytokeratins. Differentiation specific expression of cytokeratin polypeptides in epithelial cells and tissues.
- Authors: Franke WW, Schiller DL, Moll R, Winter S, Schmid E, Engelbrecht I, Denk H, Krepler R, Platzer B
- Issue date: 1981 Dec 25
- Genetic engineering of carbohydrate biosynthetic pathways in transgenic mice demonstrates cell cycle-associated regulation of glycoconjugate production in small intestinal epithelial cells.
- Authors: Bry L, Falk PG, Gordon JL
- Issue date: 1996 Feb 6