A strategy for the rapid isolation of new PCR based DNA polymorphisms.
AffiliationCRC Department of Cancer Genetics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA strategy for the rapid isolation of new PCR based DNA polymorphisms. 1992, 29 (4):249-50 J. Med. Genet.
JournalJournal of Medical Genetics
- [A new method for detection of DNA polymorphisms using the polymerase chain reaction].
- Authors: Hayashi K
- Issue date: 1990 Dec
- Mitochondrial DNA polymorphisms in Phytophthora infestans: new haplotypes are identified and re-defined by PCR.
- Authors: Yang ZH, Qi MX, Qin YX, Zhu JH, Gui XM, Tao B, Xu XH, Zhang FG
- Issue date: 2013 Nov
- A duplex polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism for rapid screening of methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase gene variants: Genotyping in acute leukemia.
- Authors: Frikha R, Bouayed N, Ben Rhouma B, Keskes L, Rebai T
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Rapid detection of intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (G241R and K469E) polymorphisms by a novel PCR-SSP assay.
- Authors: Tajik N, Salari F, Hajilooi M, Amoli M, Salekmoghaddam A
- Issue date: 2007 Apr