A strategy for the rapid isolation of new PCR based DNA polymorphisms.
AffiliationCRC Department of Cancer Genetics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA strategy for the rapid isolation of new PCR based DNA polymorphisms. 1992, 29 (4):249-50 J. Med. Genet.
JournalJournal of Medical Genetics
- [A new method for detection of DNA polymorphisms using the polymerase chain reaction].
- Authors: Hayashi K
- Issue date: 1990 Dec
- Rapid detection of intercellular adhesion molecule 1 (G241R and K469E) polymorphisms by a novel PCR-SSP assay.
- Authors: Tajik N, Salari F, Hajilooi M, Amoli M, Salekmoghaddam A
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Polymorphisms in the keratin 8 gene detected by PCR.
- Authors: McLean WH, Sultan N, Parfitt E, Lane EB
- Issue date: 1994 Jun
- Rapid communication: a novel DNA polymorphism of the bovine calpain gene detected by PCR-RFLP analysis.
- Authors: Zhang HM, DeNise SK, Ax RL
- Issue date: 1996 Jun
- A common insertion/deletion polymorphism in the Prader-Willi syndrome minimal critical region.
- Authors: Gabriel J, Gottlieb W, Garcia A, Rogan PK, Saitoh S, Nicholls RD
- Issue date: 1994 Oct