Efficient retroviral-mediated gene transfer into human B lymphoblastoid cells expressing mouse ecotropic viral receptor.
AffiliationCRC Department of Gene Regulation, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital (NHS) Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEfficient retroviral-mediated gene transfer into human B lymphoblastoid cells expressing mouse ecotropic viral receptor. 1992, 20 (19):5234 Nucleic Acids Res.
JournalNucleic Acids Research
- Stable expression of the ecotropic retrovirus receptor in amphotropic packaging cells facilitates the transfer of recombinant vectors and enhances the yield of retroviral particles.
- Authors: Gerstmayer B, Groner B, Wels W, Schnierle BS
- Issue date: 1999 Aug
- Improved transfer of the leukocyte integrin CD18 subunit into hematopoietic cell lines by using retroviral vectors having a gibbon ape leukemia virus envelope.
- Authors: Bauer TR Jr, Miller AD, Hickstein DD
- Issue date: 1995 Sep 15
- Highly efficient gene transfer into antigen-specific primary mouse lymphocytes with replication-deficient retrovirus expressing the 10A1 envelope protein.
- Authors: Annenkov AE, Daly GM, Chernajovsky Y
- Issue date: 2002 Mar-Apr
- Improved gene expression by a U3-based retroviral vector.
- Authors: Chen BF, Hsieh CL, Chen DS, Hwang LH
- Issue date: 1992 Apr 15
- Efficient retroviral infection of human cells utilising an adenoviral vector expressing the ecotropic receptor.
- Authors: Scott-Taylor TH, Gansbacher B, Sadelain M
- Issue date: 1998