Efficient retroviral-mediated gene transfer into human B lymphoblastoid cells expressing mouse ecotropic viral receptor.
AffiliationCRC Department of Gene Regulation, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital (NHS) Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEfficient retroviral-mediated gene transfer into human B lymphoblastoid cells expressing mouse ecotropic viral receptor. 1992, 20 (19):5234 Nucleic Acids Res.
JournalNucleic Acids Research
- Efficient retroviral infection of human cells utilising an adenoviral vector expressing the ecotropic receptor.
- Authors: Scott-Taylor TH, Gansbacher B, Sadelain M
- Issue date: 1998
- Plasma membrane receptors for ecotropic murine retroviruses require a limiting accessory factor.
- Authors: Wang H, Paul R, Burgeson RE, Keene DR, Kabat D
- Issue date: 1991 Dec
- Efficiency of onco-retroviral and lentiviral gene transfer into primary mouse and human B-lymphocytes is pseudotype dependent.
- Authors: Janssens W, Chuah MK, Naldini L, Follenzi A, Collen D, Saint-Remy JM, VandenDriessche T
- Issue date: 2003 Feb 10
- Efficient infection mediated by viral receptors incorporated into retroviral particles.
- Authors: Balliet JW, Bates P
- Issue date: 1998 Jan
- Construction of retroviral vectors for targeted delivery and expression of therapeutic genes.
- Authors: Salmons B, Saller RM, Baumann JG, Günzburg WH
- Issue date: 1995 Oct