New perspectives in lung cancer. 2. Growth factors and lung cancer.
AuthorsWoll, Penella J
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNew perspectives in lung cancer. 2. Growth factors and lung cancer. 1991, 46 (12):924-9 Thorax
- Growth factors, antagonists and lung cancer.
- Authors: Woll PJ
- Issue date: 1993 Nov
- Production of gastrin-releasing peptide by a non-small cell lung carcinoma cell line adapted to serum-free and growth factor-free conditions.
- Authors: Siegfried JM, Han YH, DeMichele MA, Hunt JD, Gaither AL, Cuttitta F
- Issue date: 1994 Mar 18
- Peptide hormones and lung cancer.
- Authors: Moody TW
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- The plasmin cascade and matrix metalloproteinases in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Cox G, Steward WP, O'Byrne KJ
- Issue date: 1999 Feb
- Neutral endopeptidase: variable expression in human lung, inactivation in lung cancer, and modulation of peptide-induced calcium flux.
- Authors: Cohen AJ, Bunn PA, Franklin W, Magill-Solc C, Hartmann C, Helfrich B, Gilman L, Folkvord J, Helm K, Miller YE
- Issue date: 1996 Feb 15