New perspectives in lung cancer. 2. Growth factors and lung cancer.
AuthorsWoll, Penella J
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationNew perspectives in lung cancer. 2. Growth factors and lung cancer. 1991, 46 (12):924-9 Thorax
- Growth factors, antagonists and lung cancer.
- Authors: Woll PJ
- Issue date: 1993 Nov
- A high molecular weight non-bombesin/gastrin releasing peptide growth factor in small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Macaulay V, Joshi GP, Everard M, Smith IE, Millar JL
- Issue date: 1987 Dec
- [Treatment of lung cancer].
- Authors: Ostoros G
- Issue date: 2010 Mar 28
- The plasmin cascade and matrix metalloproteinases in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Cox G, Steward WP, O'Byrne KJ
- Issue date: 1999 Feb
- Growth control of lung cancer by interruption of 5-lipoxygenase-mediated growth factor signaling.
- Authors: Avis IM, Jett M, Boyle T, Vos MD, Moody T, Treston AM, Martínez A, Mulshine JL
- Issue date: 1996 Feb 1