Final height in girls with untreated constitutional delay in growth and puberty
AffiliationRoyal Manchester Children's Hospital, Manchester UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFinal height in girls with untreated constitutional delay in growth and puberty 1991, 150 (10):708 Eur J Ped
JournalEuropean Journal of Pediatrics
- Final height in boys with untreated constitutional delay in growth and puberty.
- Authors: Crowne EC, Shalet SM, Wallace WH, Eminson DM, Price DA
- Issue date: 1990 Oct
- Constitutional delay of growth and puberty: from presentation to final height.
- Authors: Poyrazoğlu S, Günöz H, Darendeliler F, Saka N, Bundak R, Baş F
- Issue date: 2005 Feb
- Does constitutional delayed puberty cause segmental disproportion and short stature?
- Authors: Albanese A, Stanhope R
- Issue date: 1993 Apr
- Final height and predicted height in boys with untreated constitutional growth delay.
- Authors: Sperlich M, Butenandt O, Schwarz HP
- Issue date: 1995 Aug
- [The delay of bone maturation is a favorable element in the prognosis of final height].
- Authors: Rochiccioli P, Tock Mine YY, Enjaume C, Dutau G, Sablayrolles B
- Issue date: 1985 Apr