Prospective assessment of the role of five tumour markers in breast cancer
AffiliationProfessorial Unit of Surgery, City Hospital, Nottingham, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationProspective assessment of the role of five tumour markers in breast cancer 1991, 33 (6):403 Cancer Immunol Immunother
JournalCancer Immunology Immunotherapy
- An objective biochemical assessment of therapeutic response in metastatic breast cancer: a study with external review of clinical data.
- Authors: Williams MR, Turkes A, Pearson D, Griffiths K, Blamey RW
- Issue date: 1990 Jan
- Objective measurement of therapeutic response in breast cancer using tumour markers.
- Authors: Robertson JF, Pearson D, Price MR, Selby C, Blamey RW, Howell A
- Issue date: 1991 Oct
- The objective measurement of remission and progression in metastatic breast cancer by use of serum tumour markers. European Group for Serum Tumour Markers in Breast Cancer.
- Authors: Robertson JF, Jaeger W, Syzmendera JJ, Selby C, Coleman R, Howell A, Winstanley J, Jonssen PE, Bombardieri E, Sainsbury JR, Gronberg H, Kumpulainen E, Blamey RW
- Issue date: 1999 Jan
- Pre-treatment serum levels of tumour markers in metastatic breast cancer: a prospective assessment of their role in predicting response to therapy and survival.
- Authors: Albuquerque KV, Price MR, Badley RA, Jonrup I, Pearson D, Blamey RW, Robertson JF
- Issue date: 1995 Oct
- Serum cytokeratin fragment 21.1 (CYFRA 21.1) as tumour marker for breast cancer: comparison with carbohydrate antigen 15.3 (CA 15.3) and carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA).
- Authors: Giovanella L, Ceriani L, Giardina G, Bardelli D, Tanzi F, Garancini S
- Issue date: 2002 Mar