Breast screening among women aged 65 and over: what do they think of it?
AffiliationDepartment of Epidemiology and Social Oncology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Withington, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBreast screening among women aged 65 and over: what do they think of it? 1991, 13 (3):172-7 J Public Health Med
JournalJournal of Public Health Medicine
- Cognitive and affective correlates of decisional balance regarding screening mammography in older women.
- Authors: Phillips CA, Green HJ, Morrissey SA
- Issue date: 2012
- Factors influencing elderly women's mammography screening decisions: implications for counseling.
- Authors: Schonberg MA, McCarthy EP, York M, Davis RB, Marcantonio ER
- Issue date: 2007 Nov 16
- Adherence to mammography and colorectal cancer screening in women 50-80 years of age the role of psychological distress.
- Authors: O'Donnell S, Goldstein B, Dimatteo MR, Fox SA, John CR, Obrzut JE
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- Older women's breast screening behaviors: what nurses need to know.
- Authors: Koren ME, Hertz JE
- Issue date: 2007 Apr
- Investigating young women's motivations to engage in early mammography screening in Switzerland: results of a cross-sectional study.
- Authors: Labrie NH, Ludolph R, Schulz PJ
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 21