AuthorsWagener, D J
Woll, Penella J
Schütte, H J
Lentz, M A
Van Glabbeke, M
AffiliationDivision of Medical Oncology, Radboud University Hospital, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe EORTC Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Group has conducted a phase II trial in 33 eligible patients with metastatic soft tissue sarcoma with nimustine 100 mg/m2 every 6 weeks. In 31 evaluable patients there were 3 (10%) partial responses lasting 4.5, 6 and 7.5 months, and 5 cases of stable disease. 12 patients had progressive disease and 11 patients early progressive disease. Toxicity consisted mainly of leukopenia and thrombocytopenia and nausea and vomiting. It is concluded that nimustine has only minor activity in soft tissue sarcoma.
CitationPhase II study of nimustine in metastatic soft tissue sarcoma. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma. 1991, 27 (12):1604-5 Eur. J. Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- Phase II study of ACNU as first-line treatment in advanced colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Planting A, Hoff A, van der Burg M, Verweij J, Stoter G
- Issue date: 1991 Nov-Dec
- Treatment of advanced soft tissue sarcoma with chlorozotocin: a phase II trial of the EORTC soft tissue and bone sarcoma group.
- Authors: Mouridsen HT, Bramwell VH, Lacave J, Metz R, Vendrik C, Hild J, McCreanney J, Sylvester R
- Issue date: 1981 May-Jun
- Phase II trial of cisplatin (CPDD) in previously treated patients with advanced soft tissue sarcoma.
- Authors: Brenner J, Magill GB, Sordillo PP, Cheng EW, Yagoda A
- Issue date: 1982 Nov 15
- Ifosfamide plus doxorubicin in previously untreated patients with advanced soft tissue sarcoma. The EORTC Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Group.
- Authors: Schütte J, Mouridsen HT, Stewart W, Santoro A, van Oosterom AT, Somers R, Blackledge G, Verweij J, Dombernowsky P, Thomas D
- Issue date: 1990
- Phase II study of ACNU in non-small-cell lung cancer: EORTC study 08872.
- Authors: Planting AS, Ardizzoni A, Estapé J, Giaccone G, Scagliotti G, Splinter TA, Kirkpatrick A, Dalesio O, McVie JG
- Issue date: 1991