Purification of aplastic anaemia (AA) marrow haemopoietic progenitors combined with long-term marrow cultures (LTMC) to assess haemopoiesis in AA.
AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Haematology, Paterson Institute, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPurification of aplastic anaemia (AA) marrow haemopoietic progenitors combined with long-term marrow cultures (LTMC) to assess haemopoiesis in AA. 1991, 7 Suppl 2:98 Bone Marrow Transplant.
JournalBone Marrow Transplantation
- A severe and consistent deficit in marrow and circulating primitive hematopoietic cells (long-term culture-initiating cells) in acquired aplastic anemia.
- Authors: Maciejewski JP, Selleri C, Sato T, Anderson S, Young NS
- Issue date: 1996 Sep 15
- Deficiency of CD34+ c-kit+ and CD34+38- hematopoietic precursors in aplastic anemia after immunosuppressive treatment.
- Authors: Manz CY, Nissen C, Wodnar-Filipowicz A
- Issue date: 1996 Aug
- The membrane-bound isoform of stem cell factor synergizes with soluble flt3 ligand in supporting early hematopoietic cells in long-term cultures of normal and aplastic anemia bone marrow.
- Authors: Slanicka Krieger M, Nissen C, Manz CY, Toksoz D, Lyman SD, Wodnar-Filipowicz A
- Issue date: 1998 May
- Immunosuppressive therapy in bone marrow aplasia: the stroma functions normally to support hematopoiesis.
- Authors: Novitzky N, Jacobs P
- Issue date: 1995 Dec
- Effect of flt3 ligand on in vitro growth and expansion of colony-forming bone marrow cells from patients with aplastic anemia.
- Authors: Wodnar-Filipowicz A, Chklovskaia E, Manz CY, Lyman SD, Nissen C
- Issue date: 1997 Jul