Purification of aplastic anaemia (AA) marrow haemopoietic progenitors combined with long-term marrow cultures (LTMC) to assess haemopoiesis in AA.
AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Haematology, Paterson Institute, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPurification of aplastic anaemia (AA) marrow haemopoietic progenitors combined with long-term marrow cultures (LTMC) to assess haemopoiesis in AA. 1991, 7 Suppl 2:98 Bone Marrow Transplant.
JournalBone Marrow Transplantation
- In vitro assessment of marrow 'stem cell' and stromal cell function in aplastic anaemia.
- Authors: Marsh JC, Chang J, Testa NG, Hows JM, Dexter TM
- Issue date: 1991 Jun
- A severe and consistent deficit in marrow and circulating primitive hematopoietic cells (long-term culture-initiating cells) in acquired aplastic anemia.
- Authors: Maciejewski JP, Selleri C, Sato T, Anderson S, Young NS
- Issue date: 1996 Sep 15
- Deficiency of CD34+ c-kit+ and CD34+38- hematopoietic precursors in aplastic anemia after immunosuppressive treatment.
- Authors: Manz CY, Nissen C, Wodnar-Filipowicz A
- Issue date: 1996 Aug
- Haemopoietic progenitor cells are reduced in aplastic anaemia.
- Authors: Scopes J, Bagnara M, Gordon-Smith EC, Ball SE, Gibson FM
- Issue date: 1994 Feb
- Phenotypic and functional analysis of bone marrow progenitor cell compartment in bone marrow failure.
- Authors: Maciejewski JP, Anderson S, Katevas P, Young NS
- Issue date: 1994 Jun