Comparison of two methods to assess tumour vasculature in human cervical carcinoma.
AffiliationDepartment of Radiobiology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationComparison of two methods to assess tumour vasculature in human cervical carcinoma., 60 (1-2):169-73 Int. J. Radiat. Biol.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology
- Oxygen tension in human squamous cell carcinoma and adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervix.
- Authors: Lyng H, Sundfør K, Rofstad EK
- Issue date: 1998
- High Smac/DIABLO expression is associated with early local recurrence of cervical cancer.
- Authors: Arellano-Llamas A, Garcia FJ, Perez D, Cantu D, Espinosa M, De la Garza JG, Maldonado V, Melendez-Zajgla J
- Issue date: 2006 Oct 26
- [Study of blood flow in uterine vessels by Doppler-metry in patients with cervical cancer].
- Authors: Meshkova IE, Katamadze IG, Semenov II
- Issue date: 2004
- A comparison of pure adenocarcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix after radical hysterectomy in stage IB-IIA.
- Authors: Lee YY, Choi CH, Kim TJ, Lee JW, Kim BG, Lee JH, Bae DS
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Intradermal angiogenesis in nude mice induced by human tumor cells or b-FGF.
- Authors: Weckbecker G, Liu R, Tolcsvai L
- Issue date: 1992