AffiliationToronto-Bayview Regional Cancer Centre, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDoctor-patient communication: the Toronto consensus statement. 1991, 303 (6814):1385-7 BMJ
- The role of medical organizations in supporting doctor-patient communication.
- Authors: Handfield-Jones R, Kocha W
- Issue date: 1999 Feb
- Focus on doctor-patient relations during redesign.
- Issue date: 1997 May
- [Effective doctor-patient interaction and communication: psychiatric point of view].
- Authors: Koyama T
- Issue date: 1994 Sep
- An essential understanding of physician-patient communication. Part II.
- Authors: Neuwirth ZE
- Issue date: 1999 Sep-Oct
- Effect of clinician communication skills training on patient satisfaction. A randomized, controlled trial.
- Authors: Brown JB, Boles M, Mullooly JP, Levinson W
- Issue date: 1999 Dec 7