AffiliationToronto-Bayview Regional Cancer Centre, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDoctor-patient communication: the Toronto consensus statement. 1991, 303 (6814):1385-7 BMJ
- Improving communication between doctors and breast cancer patients.
- Authors: Stewart M, Brown JB, Hammerton J, Donner A, Gavin A, Holliday RL, Whelan T, Leslie K, Cohen I, Weston W, Freeman T
- Issue date: 2007 Sep-Oct
- The role of medical organizations in supporting doctor-patient communication.
- Authors: Handfield-Jones R, Kocha W
- Issue date: 1999 Feb
- Focus on doctor-patient relations during redesign.
- Issue date: 1997 May
- What makes a good doctor?
- Authors: O'Donnabhain R, Friedman ND
- Issue date: 2018 Jul
- Specialties differ in which aspects of doctor communication predict overall physician ratings.
- Authors: Quigley DD, Elliott MN, Farley DO, Burkhart Q, Skootsky SA, Hays RD
- Issue date: 2014 Mar