AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe evolution of spinal growth after irradiation 1991, 3 (4):220 Clinical Oncology
- Effect of abdominal irradiation on growth in boys treated for a Wilms' tumor.
- Authors: Wallace WH, Shalet SM, Morris-Jones PH, Swindell R, Gattamaneni HR
- Issue date: 1990
- Effect of spinal irradiation on growth.
- Authors: Shalet SM, Gibson B, Swindell R, Pearson D
- Issue date: 1987 May
- [Influence of surgery and radiotherapy on growth and pubertal development in children treated for brain tumour].
- Authors: Birkholz D, Korpal-Szczyrska M, Kamińska H, Bień E, Połczyńska K, Stachowicz-Stencel T, Szołkiewicz A
- Issue date: 2005 Jul-Sep
- Growth response to growth hormone therapy following craniospinal irradiation.
- Authors: Clayton PE, Shalet SM, Price DA
- Issue date: 1988 Aug
- Endocrine outcome in children with medulloblastoma treated with 18 Gy of craniospinal radiation therapy.
- Authors: Xu W, Janss A, Packer RJ, Phillips P, Goldwein J, Moshang T Jr
- Issue date: 2004 Apr