AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBioactive gonadotrophin secretion in man. 1991, 35 (3):193-206 Clin. Endocrinol
- Endocrine regulation of gonadotropin glycosylation.
- Authors: Ulloa-Aguirre A, Maldonado A, Damián-Matsumura P, Timossi C
- Issue date: 2001 Nov-Dec
- Hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal relationships in man from birth to puberty.
- Authors: Forest MG, De Peretti E, Bertrand J
- Issue date: 1976 Sep
- Effects of pituitary-gonadal suppression with a gonadotrophin-releasing hormone agonist on fetal gonadotrophin secretion, fetal gonadal development and maternal steroid secretion in the sheep.
- Authors: Thomas GB, McNeilly AS, Gibson F, Brooks AN
- Issue date: 1994 May
- Contraception with an LHRH agonist: effect on gonadotrophin and steroid secretion patterns.
- Authors: Kuhl H, Jung C, Taubert HD
- Issue date: 1984 Aug
- [Steroid hormone levels, diagnostic element in urology].
- Authors: Delannoy JH
- Issue date: 1980 Apr