Report of the first workshop on prognostic factors in large-cell lymphomas.
AffiliationHematology Service, Centre Hospitalier Lyon-Sud, Pierre-Bénite, France.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReport of the first workshop on prognostic factors in large-cell lymphomas. 1991, 2 Suppl 2:213-7 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: treatment of large cell lymphomas.
- Authors: Armitage JO, Carde P, Wolf M
- Issue date: 1994 Apr
- [Prognostic factors in patients with diffuse large B-cell lymphoma].
- Authors: Uzurov-Dinić V, Savić A, Lazarević T, Cemerikić-Martinović V, Agić D, Popović S
- Issue date: 2009 Mar-Apr
- Prognostic significance of CD44v6 in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Authors: Inagaki H, Banno S, Wakita A, Ueda R, Eimoto T
- Issue date: 1999 May
- P53 expression correlates with poorer survival and augments the negative prognostic effect of MYC rearrangement, expression or concurrent MYC/BCL2 expression in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma.
- Authors: Wang XJ, L Jeffrey Medeiros, Bueso-Ramos CE, Tang G, Wang S, Oki Y, Desai P, Khoury JD, Miranda RN, Tang Z, Reddy N, Li S
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Primary cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg type: clinicopathologic features and prognostic analysis in 60 cases.
- Authors: Grange F, Beylot-Barry M, Courville P, Maubec E, Bagot M, Vergier B, Souteyrand P, Machet L, Dalac S, Esteve E, Templier I, Delaporte E, Avril MF, Robert C, Dalle S, Laroche L, Delaunay M, Joly P, Wechsler J, Petrella T
- Issue date: 2007 Sep