Changes in cellular immunity following nephrectomy for localized and metastatic hypernephroma.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Christic Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 9BX, England.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationChanges in cellular immunity following nephrectomy for localized and metastatic hypernephroma. 1977, 13 (9):951-6 Eur J Cancer
JournalEuropean Journal of Cancer
- In vitro assessment of cell-mediated immunity in patients with renal cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Montie JE, Straffon RA, Deodhar SD, Barna B
- Issue date: 1976 Mar
- Regression of metastatic renal cell carcinoma following nephrectomy.
- Authors: Garfield DH, Kennedy BJ
- Issue date: 1972 Jul
- Cell-mediated immunity in patients with renal adenocarcinoma.
- Authors: Bichler KH, Ax W, Tautz C
- Issue date: 1975
- The role of embolization and nephrectomy in the treatment of metastatic renal carcinoma.
- Authors: Swanson DA, Wallace S, Johnson DE
- Issue date: 1980 Oct