Chemotherapy in the management of invasive bladder cancer. A review.
AbstractIn this review of the management of invasive carcinoma of the bladder the results of primary and systemic therapies are evaluated in the light of the natural history of the disease. The clinical and pathological causes of treatment failure are assessed in an attempt to identify new approaches that may be used in the future management of patients with bladder cancer. To improve survival in this disease requires different approaches to both the control of local disease and the early control of metastatic disease.
CitationChemotherapy in the management of invasive bladder cancer. A review. 1979, 3 (2):87-96 Cancer Chemother. Pharmacol.
JournalCancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology
- Systemic therapy of bladder cancer.
- Authors: Salem PA
- Issue date: 1984
- [Chemotherapy of bladder tumors].
- Authors: Vallet D, Cappelaere P, Adenis L, Demaille A
- Issue date: 1978 Aug-Sep
- The chemotherapy of bladder carcinoma: systemic therapy.
- Authors: Harker WG, Torti FM
- Issue date: 1983
- The chemotherapy of advanced bladder carcinoma.
- Authors: deKernion JB
- Issue date: 1977 Aug
- Primary methotrexate, vinblastine, doxorubicin and cisplatin chemotherapy and bladder preservation in locally invasive bladder cancer: a 5-year followup.
- Authors: Srougi M, Simon SD
- Issue date: 1994 Mar