A simple quantitative HPLC assay for ifosfamide in biological fluids.
AffiliationDepartment of Clinical Pharmacology, Christie Hospital, Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA high performance liquid chromatography method is described for measuring Ifosfamide (I) in human serum. This involves solvent extraction, reverse phase HPLC and UV detection at 190 nm. Standard curves of peak height x detector sensitivity versus I concentration in serum were linear with a lower limit of detection of 100 ng/ml. Authentic 14C-labelled I cochromatographed with standard I and with I found in serum from treated patients. The concentration-time curves of I determined by both HPLC and gas chromatography were indistinguishable. We conclude that this method is suitable for determining I pharmacokinetics in biological specimens.
CitationA simple quantitative HPLC assay for ifosfamide in biological fluids. 1986, 1 (3):101-3 Biomed. Chromatogr.
- Determination of echinacoside in rat serum by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection and its application to pharmacokinetics and bioavailability.
- Authors: Jia C, Shi H, Wu X, Li Y, Chen J, Tu P
- Issue date: 2006 Dec 5
- A simple method for quantification of allopurinol and oxipurinol in human serum by high-performance liquid chromatography with UV-detection.
- Authors: Reinders MK, Nijdam LC, van Roon EN, Movig KL, Jansen TL, van de Laar MA, Brouwers JR
- Issue date: 2007 Oct 18
- Determination of apovincaminic acid in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography using solid-phase extraction and ultraviolet detection.
- Authors: Chen J, Cai J, Tao W, Mei N, Cao S, Jiang X
- Issue date: 2006 Jan 18
- Quantification of myrislignan in rat plasma by solid-phase extraction and reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography.
- Authors: Li F, Yang X
- Issue date: 2008 Jun
- Quantitation of Valdecoxib in human plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography with ultraviolet absorbance detection using liquid-liquid extraction.
- Authors: Ramakrishna NV, Vishwottam KN, Wishu S, Koteshwara M
- Issue date: 2004 Apr 5