AffiliationDepartment of Medicine, Wythenshawe Hospital, Southmoor Road, Manchester. U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA case of multicentric reticulohistiocytosis associated with a pleural mesothelioma is reported. The cutaneous and joint manifestations resolved after treatment with cyclophosphamide, and the remission persisted until the patient's death 3 years later. As corticosteroids have such an unpredictable effect on this condition, cyclophosphamide may be regarded as the treatment of choice until more cases can be assessed.
CitationMulticentric reticulohistiocytosis. 1987, 116 (2):245-7 Br. J. Dermatol.
JournalThe British Journal of Dermatology
- Diffuse cutaneous reticulohistiocytosis.
- Authors: Goette DK, Odom RB, Fitzwater JE Jr
- Issue date: 1982 Mar
- A mesothelioma presenting with multicentric reticulohistiocytosis.
- Authors: Honeybourne D, Kellett JK
- Issue date: 1985 Jan
- [Multicentric reticulohistiocytosis. A new case with ultrastructural study].
- Authors: Moalla M, Abdelkefi M, Jaafoura H, Ben Ayed F, Hachicha A, Lakhoua H, Ben Ayed H
- Issue date: 1988 Nov
- Multicentric reticulohistiocytosis.
- Authors: Guillen C, Fortea JM, Serrano G, Martorell MA, Cogollos E, Alegre V, Aliaga A
- Issue date: 1984
- Multicentric reticulohistiocytosis. Report of three cases with the evaluation of tissue proteinase activity.
- Authors: Lotti T, Santucci M, Casigliani R, Fabbri P, Bondi R, Panconesi E
- Issue date: 1988 Dec