AffiliationDepartment of Medicine, Wythenshawe Hospital, Southmoor Road, Manchester. U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA case of multicentric reticulohistiocytosis associated with a pleural mesothelioma is reported. The cutaneous and joint manifestations resolved after treatment with cyclophosphamide, and the remission persisted until the patient's death 3 years later. As corticosteroids have such an unpredictable effect on this condition, cyclophosphamide may be regarded as the treatment of choice until more cases can be assessed.
CitationMulticentric reticulohistiocytosis. 1987, 116 (2):245-7 Br. J. Dermatol.
JournalThe British Journal of Dermatology
- A mesothelioma presenting with multicentric reticulohistiocytosis.
- Authors: Honeybourne D, Kellett JK
- Issue date: 1985 Jan
- Diffuse cutaneous reticulohistiocytosis.
- Authors: Goette DK, Odom RB, Fitzwater JE Jr
- Issue date: 1982 Mar
- [Generalized epithelioid granulomatous reaction with myeloproliferative syndrome associated with pleural mesothelioma and Kaposi's sarcoma].
- Authors: Peychl L, Dorazilová V
- Issue date: 1987 Sep
- [Multicentric reticulohistiocytosis. A new case with ultrastructural study].
- Authors: Moalla M, Abdelkefi M, Jaafoura H, Ben Ayed F, Hachicha A, Lakhoua H, Ben Ayed H
- Issue date: 1988 Nov
- Multicentric reticulohistiocytosis.
- Authors: Guillen C, Fortea JM, Serrano G, Martorell MA, Cogollos E, Alegre V, Aliaga A
- Issue date: 1984