Escalating drug delivery in cancer chemotherapy: a review of concepts and practice--Part 2.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Westmead Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEscalating drug delivery in cancer chemotherapy: a review of concepts and practice--Part 2. 1993, 4 (2):103-15 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Improved cancer chemotherapy. Benefits of delivery by infusion.
- Authors: Lokich JJ
- Issue date: 1990 Feb 1
- [Dose intensity in cancer chemotherapy (including high dose chemotherapy)].
- Authors: Ariyoshi Y, Ogawa M
- Issue date: 1994 Dec
- Escalating drug delivery in cancer chemotherapy: a review of concepts and practice--Part 1.
- Authors: Gurney H, Dodwell D, Thatcher N, Tattersall MH
- Issue date: 1993 Jan
- Multifractionated dosing for cancer chemotherapy: a novel schedule and a work in progress.
- Authors: Lokich J
- Issue date: 1999
- Drug dosage intensity--a panel discussion.
- Authors: McGuire WL, Goldie J, Hryniuk W, Tormey DC
- Issue date: 1987