Achieving survival improvement in thoracic tumours: from therapeutic strategy management to pharmacogenomics.
CitationAchieving survival improvement in thoracic tumours: from therapeutic strategy management to pharmacogenomics. 2007, 57 Suppl 2:S1-2 Lung Cancer
- Survival improvement in thoracic cancer: progress from the last decade and beyond.
- Authors: Manegold C, Thatcher N
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- [Advanced lung cancer: progress in individualized therapy].
- Authors: Bischoff A
- Issue date: 2009 May 21
- Pharmacogenomics in non-small-cell lung cancer chemotherapy.
- Authors: Danesi R, Pasqualetti G, Giovannetti E, Crea F, Altavilla G, Del Tacca M, Rosell R
- Issue date: 2009 May 20
- Recent improvement in the survival of patients with advanced nonsmall cell lung cancer enrolled in phase III trials of first-line, systemic chemotherapy.
- Authors: Bearz A, Serraino D, Fratino L, Berretta M, Tirelli U
- Issue date: 2007 Dec 1
- Therapeutic options for elderly patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Avery EJ, Kessinger A, Ganti AK
- Issue date: 2009 Jun