AffiliationCancer Research Campaign, Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationManagement of the solitary metastasis. 1990, 45 (12):909-11 Thorax
- [Reassure your patient with metastases--the diagnosis is not necessarily a death sentence].
- Authors: Betzler M
- Issue date: 2005 Jan 13
- Solitary cerebral metastasis as first symptom of lung cancer.
- Authors: Salvati M, Cervoni L, Tarantino R, Puzzilli F, Delfini R
- Issue date: 1994
- [Surgical treatment of tumor metastases in the lungs, brain or liver].
- Authors: Sonnenberg AA, van den Borne BE, Smeenk FW, van Straten AH
- Issue date: 2003 Jul 12
- [Cerebral metastasis as the form of presentation of a basaloid carcinoma of the esophagus].
- Authors: Carvalho IR, Lima RM, Serafim A, Lemos MM, Cristas J, Machado J, Oliveira H
- Issue date: 1995 Sep
- Nonsmall cell lung cancer presenting with synchronous solitary brain metastasis.
- Authors: Hu C, Chang EL, Hassenbusch SJ 3rd, Allen PK, Woo SY, Mahajan A, Komaki R, Liao Z
- Issue date: 2006 May 1