AffiliationCancer Research Campaign, Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, M20 4BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationManagement of the solitary metastasis. 1990, 45 (12):909-11 Thorax
- Hematogenous metastases in patients with Stage I or II endometrial carcinoma.
- Authors: Blecharz P, Urbański K, Mucha-Małecka A, Małecki K, Reinfuss M, Jakubowicz J, Skotnicki P
- Issue date: 2011 Dec
- [Reassure your patient with metastases--the diagnosis is not necessarily a death sentence].
- Authors: Betzler M
- Issue date: 2005 Jan 13
- Surgical resection of solitary brain metastasis from cervical cancer.
- Authors: Tajran D, Berek JS
- Issue date: 2003 May-Jun
- [Role of surgery in patients with lung cancer and solitary metastases].
- Authors: Muscolino G, Doria O, Di Miceli G
- Issue date: 2003 Jul-Aug
- [Possibilities of surgical treatment in disseminated breast cancer].
- Authors: Bozhok AA, Semiglazov VF, Semiglazov VV, Topuzov EE, Klimov NA
- Issue date: 2011