AffiliationCRC Dept of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDose intensity in cancer chemotherapy. 1990, 61 (6):789-94 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Evaluation of the use of high-dose cytoreduction with autologous marrow rescue in various malignancies.
- Authors: Dicke KA, Spitzer G
- Issue date: 1986 Jan
- Should maintenance chemotherapy be used to treat small cell lung cancer?
- Authors: Sculier JP, Joss RA, Schefer H, Hirsch FR, Hansen HH
- Issue date: 1998 Jul
- Diseases desperate grown.
- Authors: Bunn PA Jr
- Issue date: 2008 Apr 16
- The importance of dose and dose intensity in lung cancer chemotherapy.
- Authors: Murray N
- Issue date: 1987 Dec
- [Maintenance chemotherapy for small-cell lung cancer. A new publication].
- Authors: Margery J, Le Moulec S, Grassin F, Guigay J, Vaylet F, L'her P
- Issue date: 2003 Jun