Recombinant IL-2 given intra-splenically and intravenously in advanced malignant melanoma: a phase I/II study.
AffiliationChristie Hospital & Paterson Institute of Cancer Research, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRecombinant IL-2 given intra-splenically and intravenously in advanced malignant melanoma: a phase I/II study. 1989, 16 Suppl A:49-52 Cancer Treat Rev
JournalCancer Treatment Reviews
- Recombinant interleukin-2 (rIL-2) given intrasplenically and intravenously for advanced malignant melanoma. A phase I and II study.
- Authors: Thatcher N, Dazzi H, Johnson RJ, Russell S, Ghosh AK, Moore M, Chadwick G, Craig RD
- Issue date: 1989 Nov
- Phase II study of intravenous bolus recombinant interleukin-2 in advanced malignant melanoma: Southwest Oncology Group study.
- Authors: Whitehead RP, Kopecky KJ, Samson MK, Costanzi JJ, Natale RB, Feun LG, Hersh EM, Rinehart JJ
- Issue date: 1991 Sep 4
- Phase I trial of subcutaneous recombinant human interleukin-2 in patients with metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Eton O, Rosenblum MG, Legha SS, Zhang W, Jo East M, Bedikian A, Papadopoulos N, Buzaid A, Benjamin RS
- Issue date: 2002 Jul 1
- Phase II study of interferon-gamma and interleukin-2: tachyphylaxis of toxicity to the liver during increasing immune enhancement.
- Authors: Baars JW, Wagstaff J, Van Groeningen CJ, Vermorken JB, Bijvank EM, Pinedo HM, Nauta JJ
- Issue date: 1993 Mar 3
- [High-dose Roncoleukin in patients with disseminated cutaneous melanoma: a phase 1 study].
- Authors: Moiseenko VM, Novik AV, Orlova RV, Protsenko SA, Mikhaĭlichenko TD, Semenova AI, Tiukavina NV
- Issue date: 2005