Elevated serum alpha subunit levels in patients with cancer; a consequence of gonadotrophin secretion and age.
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationElevated serum alpha subunit levels in patients with cancer; a consequence of gonadotrophin secretion and age. 1987, 56 (4):493-4 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Pituitary secretion of alpha and beta subunits of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) in nephropathic cystinosis.
- Authors: Bercu BB, Schulman JD
- Issue date: 1984 Mar
- Reproductive hormones in aging men. III: Basal and LHRH-stimulated serum concentrations of the common alpha-subunit of the glycoprotein hormones.
- Authors: Blackman MR, Tsitouras PD, Harman SM
- Issue date: 1987 Sep
- Gonadotrophin and alpha subunit secretion by human 'functionless' pituitary adenomas in cell culture: long term effects of luteinizing hormone releasing hormone and thyrotrophin releasing hormone.
- Authors: Surmont DW, Winslow CL, Loizou M, White MC, Adams EF, Mashiter K
- Issue date: 1983 Sep
- Serum glycoprotein hormone alpha subunit, hormone receptors and disease stage in patients with breast cancer.
- Authors: MacFarlane IA, Barnes D, Howat JM, Swindell R, Durning P, Beardwell CG, Bush H, Sellwood RA
- Issue date: 1980 Nov
- Effects of thyrotrophin-releasing hormone on plasma levels of TSH, FSH, LH and GH in anorexia nervosa.
- Authors: Lundberg PO, Wålinder J, Werner I, Wide L
- Issue date: 1972 Mar