Elevated serum alpha subunit levels in patients with cancer; a consequence of gonadotrophin secretion and age.
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationElevated serum alpha subunit levels in patients with cancer; a consequence of gonadotrophin secretion and age. 1987, 56 (4):493-4 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Pituitary secretion of alpha and beta subunits of thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) in nephropathic cystinosis.
- Authors: Bercu BB, Schulman JD
- Issue date: 1984 Mar
- Gonadotrophin and free alpha-subunit secretion in patients with acromegaly and clinically non-functioning pituitary tumors: anterior pituitary function and the effect of thyrotrophin-releasing hormone.
- Authors: Damjanović SS, Popović VP, Petakov MS, Nikolic-Durović MM, Doknić MZ, Gligorović MS
- Issue date: 1996 Nov
- Reproductive hormones in aging men. III: Basal and LHRH-stimulated serum concentrations of the common alpha-subunit of the glycoprotein hormones.
- Authors: Blackman MR, Tsitouras PD, Harman SM
- Issue date: 1987 Sep
- Glycoprotein hormone alpha-subunit response to growth hormone (GH)-releasing hormone in patients with active acromegaly. Evidence for alpha-subunit and GH coexistence in the same tumoral cell.
- Authors: Beck-Peccoz P, Bassetti M, Spada A, Medri G, Arosio M, Giannattasio G, Faglia G
- Issue date: 1985 Sep
- Naloxone and anterior pituitary hormones: effect on TRH stimulation test.
- Authors: Zanoboni A, Zecca L, Zanussi C, Zanoboni-Muciaccia W
- Issue date: 1981 Sep