Phase II study of gemcitabine (2',2'-difluorodeoxycytidine) given as a twice weekly schedule to previously untreated patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, Rigshospitalet, Denmark.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPhase II study of gemcitabine (2',2'-difluorodeoxycytidine) given as a twice weekly schedule to previously untreated patients with non-small cell lung cancer. 1994, 5 (9):852-3 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Activity of gemcitabine in non-small-cell lung cancer: results of the Japan gemcitabine group (A) phase II study.
- Authors: Takada M, Negoro S, Kudo S, Furuse K, Nishikawa H, Takada Y, Kamei T, Niitani H, Fukuoka M
- Issue date: 1998
- A randomized study comparing two different schedules of administration of cisplatin in combination with gemcitabine in advanced nonsmall cell lung carcinoma.
- Authors: Ricci S, Antonuzzo A, Galli L, Tibaldi C, Bertuccelli M, Lopes Pegna A, Petruzzelli S, Bonifazi V, Orlandini C, Franco Conte P
- Issue date: 2000 Oct 15
- Gemcitabine as single agent chemotherapy in elderly patients with stages III-IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): a phase II study.
- Authors: Bianco V, Rozzi A, Tonini G, Santini D, Magnolfi E, Vincenzi B, D'Angelillo R, Marchei P
- Issue date: 2002 Sep-Oct
- Paclitaxel and gemcitabine combination in a biweekly schedule in patients with advanced non small-cell lung cancer: a phase I study.
- Authors: Athanasiadis A, Roussos G, Papakostoulis T, Athanasiadou DC, Stathopoulos GP
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Phase II study of gemcitabine and vindesine in patients with previously untreated non-resectable non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Sørensen JB, Bergman B, Nielsen AL, Krarup M, Dombernowsky P, Hansen HH
- Issue date: 1999 Feb