Phase II study of gemcitabine (2',2'-difluorodeoxycytidine) given as a twice weekly schedule to previously untreated patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, Rigshospitalet, Denmark.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPhase II study of gemcitabine (2',2'-difluorodeoxycytidine) given as a twice weekly schedule to previously untreated patients with non-small cell lung cancer. 1994, 5 (9):852-3 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Gemcitabine as single agent chemotherapy in elderly patients with stages III-IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC): a phase II study.
- Authors: Bianco V, Rozzi A, Tonini G, Santini D, Magnolfi E, Vincenzi B, D'Angelillo R, Marchei P
- Issue date: 2002 Sep-Oct
- Paclitaxel and gemcitabine combination in a biweekly schedule in patients with advanced non small-cell lung cancer: a phase I study.
- Authors: Athanasiadis A, Roussos G, Papakostoulis T, Athanasiadou DC, Stathopoulos GP
- Issue date: 2005 Dec
- Phase II study of gemcitabine and vindesine in patients with previously untreated non-resectable non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Sørensen JB, Bergman B, Nielsen AL, Krarup M, Dombernowsky P, Hansen HH
- Issue date: 1999 Feb
- Phase II trial of gemcitabine in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Malayeri R, Ulsperger E, Baumgartner G, Forstner B, Aigner K, Hubner M, Kummer F, Krajnik G, Zöchbauer S, Krejcy K, Huber H, Pirker R
- Issue date: 1997 Sep 19
- A randomized phase II trial evaluating standard (50 mg/min) versus low (10 mg/min) infusion duration of gemcitabine as first-line treatment in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer patients who are not eligible for platinum-based chemotherapy.
- Authors: Cappuzzo F, Novello S, De Marinis F, Selvaggi G, Scagliotti GV, Barbieri F, Maur M, Papi M, Pasquini E, Bartolini S, Marini L, Crinò L
- Issue date: 2006 Jun