AffiliationDepartment of Cancer Genetics, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBsmI polymorphism in N-ras intron I (RASN). 1991, 19 (3):682 Nucleic Acids Res.
JournalNucleic Acids Research
- A MaeIII polymorphism within intron A of the insulin (INS) gene detectable by PCR.
- Authors: Hoban PR, Kelsey AM
- Issue date: 1991 Sep 25
- Detection of PstI RFLP in human ADA by the polymerase chain reaction.
- Authors: Ikegami H, Fukuda M, Kawaguchi Y, Fujioka Y, Ogihara T
- Issue date: 1991 Oct 11
- PCR detection of a BclI RFLP in the human ALPL gene.
- Authors: Okuyama T, Matsuo N, Kudoh J, Shimizu N
- Issue date: 1991 Mar 11
- The MspI polymorphism in intron 6 of p53 (TP53) detected by digestion of PCR products.
- Authors: McDaniel T, Carbone D, Takahashi T, Chumakov P, Chang EH, Pirollo KF, Yin J, Huang Y, Meltzer SJ
- Issue date: 1991 Sep 11
- PCR primers to convert c-Ki-ras to a four allele RsaI system (KRAS2).
- Authors: Heighway J
- Issue date: 1991 Dec 25