Low-density lipoprotein uptake and the sensitivity to photodynamic treatment of cultured endothelial cells.
AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Department of Radiobiology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLow-density lipoprotein uptake and the sensitivity to photodynamic treatment of cultured endothelial cells., 60 (1-2):25-8 Int. J. Radiat. Biol.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology
- A comparison of the sensitivity to photodynamic treatment of endothelial and tumour cells in different proliferative states.
- Authors: West CM, West DC, Kumar S, Moore JV
- Issue date: 1990 Jul
- Differences in the uptake of modified low density lipoproteins by tissue cultured endothelial cells.
- Authors: Gaffney J, West D, Arnold F, Sattar A, Kumar S
- Issue date: 1985 Nov
- Flow cytofluorometric study of lipoprotein interactions with cultured endothelial cells.
- Authors: Preobrazhensky SN, Antonov AS, Perova NV, Sherbakova IA, Samokhin GP, Gerasimova EN, Repin VS, Smirnov VN
- Issue date: 1982 Nov
- Lipoprotein-induced insulin resistance in aortic endothelium.
- Authors: Berliner JA, Frank HJ, Karasic D, Capdeville M
- Issue date: 1984 Nov
- Uptake of LDL in parenchymal and non-parenchymal rabbit liver cells in vivo. LDL uptake is increased in endothelial cells in cholesterol-fed rabbits.
- Authors: Nenseter MS, Blomhoff R, Drevon CA, Kindberg GM, Norum KR, Berg T
- Issue date: 1988 Sep 1