Effects of maternal plutonium contamination on the development of haemopoiesis in the offspring.
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEffects of maternal plutonium contamination on the development of haemopoiesis in the offspring. 1991, 60 (3):560-1 Int. J. Radiat. Biol.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology
- [Quantitative study of the transplacental passage of plutonium in mice].
- Authors: Bluzat R, Lutz M, Metivier H
- Issue date: 1966
- Carcinogenic effects in rat progeny exposed perinatally to radionuclides.
- Authors: Moskalev YuI, Lyaginskaya AM, Zalikin GA, Nisimov PG, Romanova IB, Korneev YeYu
- Issue date: 1989
- Does methylmercury exposure to the offspring end at birth?
- Authors: Farina M
- Issue date: 2009 Jan
- Alterations in behavior in adult offspring mice following maternal inflammation during pregnancy.
- Authors: Hava G, Vered L, Yael M, Mordechai H, Mahoud H
- Issue date: 2006 Mar
- Perinatal maternal application of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG suppresses allergic airway inflammation in mouse offspring.
- Authors: Blümer N, Sel S, Virna S, Patrascan CC, Zimmermann S, Herz U, Renz H, Garn H
- Issue date: 2007 Mar