Effects of maternal plutonium contamination on the development of haemopoiesis in the offspring.
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEffects of maternal plutonium contamination on the development of haemopoiesis in the offspring. 1991, 60 (3):560-1 Int. J. Radiat. Biol.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology
- Alpha-irradiation of haemopoietic tissue in pre- and postnatal mice: 2. Effects of mid-term contamination with 239Pu in utero.
- Authors: Mason TM, Lord BI, Molineux G, Humphreys ER
- Issue date: 1992 Mar
- [Quantitative study of the transplacental passage of plutonium in mice].
- Authors: Bluzat R, Lutz M, Metivier H
- Issue date: 1966
- Placental transfer of americium and plutonium in mice.
- Authors: Weiss JF, Walburg HE, McDowell WJ
- Issue date: 1980 Dec
- Carcinogenic effects in rat progeny exposed perinatally to radionuclides.
- Authors: Moskalev YuI, Lyaginskaya AM, Zalikin GA, Nisimov PG, Romanova IB, Korneev YeYu
- Issue date: 1989
- Bone marrow from Balb/c mice radiocontaminated with 241Am in utero shows a deficient in vitro haemopoiesis.
- Authors: Van Den Heuvel RL
- Issue date: 1990 Jan