AffiliationDepartment of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital, Withington, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationStem cells and the elixir of life. 1991, 13 (3):135-8 Bioessays
- Primordial germ cells are capable of producing cells of the hematopoietic system in vitro.
- Authors: Rich IN
- Issue date: 1995 Jul 15
- Induction of hematopoietic commitment and erythromyeloid differentiation in embryonal stem cells constitutively expressing c-myb.
- Authors: Melotti P, Calabretta B
- Issue date: 1996 Mar 15
- Synergistic use of adult and embryonic stem cells to study human hematopoiesis.
- Authors: Martin CH, Kaufman DS
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Tal1/Scl gene transduction using a lentiviral vector stimulates highly efficient hematopoietic cell differentiation from common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus) embryonic stem cells.
- Authors: Kurita R, Sasaki E, Yokoo T, Hiroyama T, Takasugi K, Imoto H, Izawa K, Dong Y, Hashiguchi T, Soda Y, Maeda T, Suehiro Y, Tanioka Y, Nakazaki Y, Tani K
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- [Stem cell and self-renewal].
- Authors: Heike T, Nakahata T
- Issue date: 2001 Aug