AffiliationDepartment of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital, Withington, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationStem cells and the elixir of life. 1991, 13 (3):135-8 Bioessays
- Synergistic use of adult and embryonic stem cells to study human hematopoiesis.
- Authors: Martin CH, Kaufman DS
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Tal1/Scl gene transduction using a lentiviral vector stimulates highly efficient hematopoietic cell differentiation from common marmoset (Callithrix jacchus) embryonic stem cells.
- Authors: Kurita R, Sasaki E, Yokoo T, Hiroyama T, Takasugi K, Imoto H, Izawa K, Dong Y, Hashiguchi T, Soda Y, Maeda T, Suehiro Y, Tanioka Y, Nakazaki Y, Tani K
- Issue date: 2006 Sep
- [Stem cell and self-renewal].
- Authors: Heike T, Nakahata T
- Issue date: 2001 Aug
- Leukemia inhibitory factor (LIF) concentration modulates embryonic stem cell self-renewal and differentiation independently of proliferation.
- Authors: Zandstra PW, Le HV, Daley GQ, Griffith LG, Lauffenburger DA
- Issue date: 2000 Sep 20
- Hematopoiesis from human embryonic stem cells.
- Authors: Bhatia M
- Issue date: 2007 Jun