Inhibition of hematopoietic colony-forming cells. Normal bone marrow extract versus transforming growth factor-beta 1.
AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Haematology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, England.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInhibition of hematopoietic colony-forming cells. Normal bone marrow extract versus transforming growth factor-beta 1. 1991, 628:44-51 Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci.
JournalAnnals of the New York Academy of Sciences
- Interleukin-10 stimulates hematopoiesis in murine osteogenic stroma.
- Authors: Van Vlasselaer P, Falla N, Van Den Heuvel R, Dasch J, de Waal Malefijt R
- Issue date: 1995 Apr
- Impaired regulation of megakaryocytopoiesis in essential thrombocythemia.
- Authors: Zauli G, Bagnara GP, Catani L, Vitale L, Gugliotta L, Rizzoli C
- Issue date: 1991
- Selective inhibition of primitive hemopoietic colony-forming cells by an extract from normal marrow: comparison with transforming growth factor-beta.
- Authors: Hampson J, Redmond S, Lord BI, Slocombe P, O'Farrell AM, Heyworth CM, Dexter TM
- Issue date: 1991 May
- Stimulation of granulopoiesis by transforming growth factor beta: synergy with granulocyte/macrophage-colony-stimulating factor.
- Authors: Keller JR, Jacobsen SE, Sill KT, Ellingsworth LR, Ruscetti FW
- Issue date: 1991 Aug 15
- Marrow- and spleen-seeding efficiencies of all murine hematopoietic stem cell subsets are decreased by preincubation with hematopoietic growth factors.
- Authors: van der Loo JC, Ploemacher RE
- Issue date: 1995 May 1